After requests from several users, we are re-releasing archived versions of the RAND HRS Longitudinal File and the RAND HRS Detailed Imputation File to promote data transparency and reproducibility of research studies. As always, we strongly recommend that users download the latest version of all RAND HRS data products for new and continuing research projects.
This re-release includes the following versions:
- Version L: released November 2011
- Version M: released August 2013
- Version N: released September 2014
- Version O: released October 2015
- Version P: released August 2016
- Version 1992-2014 v3: released March 2019
- Version 1992-2016 v1: released May 2019
- Version 1992-2016 v2: released April 2020
- Version 1992-2018 v1: released February 2021
- Version 1992-2018 v2: released July 2022
For more information, please visit the RAND Center for the Study of Aging website.
Questions regarding RAND HRS files should be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Entry Cohort Info|
HRS: R born 1931-1941;
No data alerts found for this product.
Log in or create an account to download data files.